Mergers & Acquisitions are complex and navigating intricacies require dedicated and experienced advisors who combine in-depth industry knowledge, M&A tactics and strategies and can influence decision making to achieve optimal outcomes.
Our M&A team provides advice on corporate mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, Spin offs / Carve-outs and Corporate preparedness.
As an advisor to buyers we ensure target firms fit their strategy, are reasonably priced and will integrate effectively. Working closely with sellers, we focus on getting the best possible price and the most desirable buyer — and managing the business through transition. Our M&A capability provides the due diligence, acquisition integration, and other advisory services to assess risks and rewards and navigate transaction intricacies.
Whether we are representing a buyer or a seller, we provide valuable insights to achieve preferred outcomes for all stakeholders by providing the following services-
Deal Sourcing and Pre-Acquisition Services
It is very crucial for the acquiring entity to do a thorough analysis of the market before selecting the company to take over. We channelize our expertise to identify the perfect fit for your entity that will enhance your business conditions and bring the maximum amount of synergies to your company. Our services include but are not limited to the following-
- Develop and formulate M&A strategies.
- Exploring, evaluating and recommending financial and strategic alternatives.
- Developing teasers, confidential information memorandums, management presentations, and other communication or marketing documents.
- Negotiating with management teams of potential entities and their stakeholders.
- Advising on transaction structuring, timing, pricing, and potential financing terms
Financial Due Diligence
Whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, a comprehensive financial due diligence is paramount to evaluate the risk and reward of a transaction. Our services include but are not limited to the following-
- Assessment of cash flows, working capital, historical performance, quality of earnings, key business drivers, potential risks, unseen liabilities and costs and operational weaknesses
- Providing business valuations of combining entities.
- Assessing potential acquirers and targets
- Managing due diligence, data rooms, site visits and buyer investigations.
- Human capital due diligence.
Post the acquisition of the business, moving the acquired entity forward with clearly constructed strategies is of utmost importance. We help our clients to integrate the acquired entity in the ongoing processes. We assume the role of strategic advisors so that our clients can focus on decision making.
There’s no substitute for an advisor who has the combination of in-depth knowledge of your industry and M&A tactics and strategies. If you are anticipating selling your company or buying a business, our industry-focused professionals can provide invaluable insights.
We have experience helping potential buyers and sellers:
- Develop and formulate M&A strategies
- Identify, screen, and initiate discussions with potential acquisition targets
- Structure and negotiate transactions
- Arrange acquisition financing
We can also help you in navigating the intricacies of leveraged transactions.
Our team’s interdisciplinary approach allows us to move quickly when evaluating the most effective way to address complex, highly leveraged situations. We employ our M&A expertise and knowledge of capital markets to navigate these situations, and we often assist in raising the capital necessary to complete these transactions.
Divestitures, De-Mergers & Spinoffs
We advise on sales and auctions in both strategic and distressed situations. We may also advise on financial and strategic alternatives to a sale, such as recapitalizations, spin-offs, carve-outs, split-offs or tracking stocks.
We help clients realize value from corporate assets, with innovative strategies for optimizing business portfolios. We advise on all aspects of execution, seeking success for the original company, for newly independent companies, and for shareholders.
Connect with our Mergers & Acquisitions team at [email protected]