SilverMile assists clients with Capital Raising to support plans to grow, consummate acquisitions, address liquidity, or effectuate recapitalization.
Capital alternatives include common/preferred equity, mezzanine/subordinated debt. and term/revolving senior debt. Funding sources include high net worth individuals, venture capital, private equity, senior lending funds, and commercial banks.
We’re quite sector and stage agnostic for taking up the mandates but generally focus on Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare and Consumer Sector.
How We Support:
Our capital raises typically include the following services:
- Assessing a company’s optimal capitalization and sources of incremental capital
- Generating a valuation analysis
- Developing a target investor group and effectively positioning the company’s story to the investor community
- Preparing investor materials and managing communications with potential investors
- Managing the due diligence process
- Negotiating with potential investors
- Assisting with documentation to expeditiously execute a successful capital raise.
Sources of Financing:
We provide the following capital raising services:
- Equity Financing: We arrange equity financing for emerging and middle-market companies by way of private equity, venture capital and strategic investment groups.
- Debt Financing: We help growth-stage companies secure debt financing from institutional banks, Development Finance Institutions (DFIs), Global Impact Investors and business to business lenders.
- Corporate Restructuring: We provide corporate restructuring services for underperforming companies as well as for emerging and middle-market companies following a merger or acquisition.
To know more about our services, kindly fill-up the form below: