SilverMile assists clients with Capital Raising to support plans to grow, consummate acquisitions, address liquidity, or effectuate recapitalization.
Capital alternatives include common/preferred equity, mezzanine/subordinated debt. and term/revolving senior debt. Funding sources include high net worth individuals, venture capital, private equity, senior lending funds, and commercial banks.
How We Support:
Our capital raises typically include the following services:
• Assessing a company’s optimal capitalization and sources of incremental capital
• Generating a valuation analysis
• Developing a target investor group and effectively positioning the company’s story to the investor community
• Preparing investor materials and managing communications with potential investors
• Managing the due diligence process
• Negotiating with potential investors
• Assisting with documentation to expeditiously execute a successful capital raise.